fredag den 21. september 2012

Day 57. Flying back home.

Anders have been dropped of at the airport - on his way to Ålborg. Hard to say goodbye. Oil and me are now waiting for our flight that will depart in an hour.

It's been a great trip - really great. I'm so sad that it's already over. It's great to go home, but I'm going to miss canyons, mountains, big open plains, wildlife, sleeping in the van and the excitement of what's to come around the next bend of the road. The pancakes and the burgers are great too, but can be made at home. The big outdoors - that's going to be missed for sure.

It's been a great time with Oil and my super brother Anders. Im so happy to have spend this time with them. I'm already dreaming of our next exploration. :-)

Thanks for reading the blog. :-)

Ingen kommentarer: