torsdag den 13. september 2012

Day 47. Las Vegas.

After the previous night look at the neon lights we woke up and was ready for the main attraction:

Pinball Hall Of Fame. The worlds largest collection of pinball machines - and they are all playable for 25 cents. I have a passion for pinball, and here I could get to try all those I remember from my childhood and teenage years. Pinball is almost dead today, only Stern is left, so this is an oasis for an pinball addict. :-)

It was not possible to put Addams Family - my favorite - into my pocket so I had to kiss it goodbye and head on to the next stop on the list. What a glorious day. For Las Vegas as such I was not sad to leave that city behind. It seemed very hollow and not a like a place that gives you a good energy. - except for the pinball, but I guess I mentioned that already. :-)

Ingen kommentarer: