torsdag den 14. november 2013

Keep on trucking.



We went to ikea to find a lot of the little practical things you need in a kitchen. Trash cans, coffee cups, food containers - ikea has it all - almost. :-)


We also went for a day course in making coffee. It was all in Thai and I understood that coffee is not easy to make/nothing as the teacher was not used to a student asking questions. ;-) You can also see that oil drank a lot of coffee. I plan to study with the excellent help of YouTube later. 



We have also tried out some colors. 


Delivery of an industrial oven. We can now heat up coffee in a very expensive way. 


The guy who paint suddenly crawled around on the support beams and have me a heart attack. We talked with him and made sure that he will not do it this way anymore, but use a lift instead. 


The baking room is taking shape as well. 






3 kommentarer:

Unknown sagde ...

Waw! Der er gang i den, men der er da lidt endnu, at nå. Jeg ved, at der er rigtig mange måder at lave kaffe på, så pu-ha.

Anonym sagde ...

Somehow, I see some crucial spots for massive white boards... see what I mean ?

Good luck guys setting all that up, I hope I'll get to try some of your goodies.

Non-Karim.

Lubee Lubei.

Poul sagde ...

I totally see it! :-D That would certainly spice it up and generate a few headlines. ;-)