fredag den 27. juli 2012

Day 6. Grand Canyon.

Today we started driving towards grand canyon. We came upon this wonderful open landscape where we just had to make a stop - also because I really needed to pee. I found 2 shotgun shells after doing my business. Quite "cool". I also manage to get myself stung by a cactus and Oils first aid kit came to the rescue once again. Hurray. :-)

We arrived in one piece at grand canyon where they charge you 75$ to take a look into the canyon - per person. I was so mad and nearly refused to pay. (Hey - it's a hole in the ground) But I felt that we had to see it - we traveled to far to give up. It was very beautiful and a unique experience.

1 kommentar:

TA sagde ...

Very cool, awesome place. :)
However, we see a shotgun everyday, not only shells
Huhu